Mining associations, exchanges and clubs
- China Beijing International Mining Exchange
CBMX facilitates overseas investment programs especially for its club of 26 major SOEs.
- Shanghai Mining Exchange
SHUMX represents 141 companies.
- Tianjing Mining Exchange
- China Mining Association
CMA is a juridical association approved by the State Council of the People’s Republic of China, with members ranging over the whole mining industry.
- China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association (China Non-Ferrous Metals Industry Association)
CNIA is the body representing the largest players in China’s nonferrous metals industry.
Investment Banks and Retail Banks
- Bank of China International
BOCI is the largest investment bank in China owned by the Bank of China.
- China Merchants Capital
China Merchants Capital is the banking division of China Merchants Group (based in Hong Kong).
- Hua Tai United Securities
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited (ICBC) and Standard Bank (ICBC subsidiary)
- Bank of China
- China Construction Bank
- Da Cheng Law Offices
One of the first and largest partnership law firms in China.
- Jun He Law Firm
One of the largest and most established PRC-based law firms with over 400 attorneys.
- Zhong Wen Law Firm
A large Beijing-based law firm, with more than 300 practicing lawyers.
- Joseph T. P. Lam Law Firm
- Sinowing Law Firm
Advisory and financial firms
- NewMargin Ventures
NewMargin Ventures is a leading venture capital management company in China. NewMargin currently has about $1.5 billion under management.
- Zhong Hui accounting firm
Number one local Chinese accounting firm and a member and advisor of Shanghai international mining exchange.
The firm has over 20 global offices and generates approximately $5 billion in annual turnover.
- China Mining Investment Resources Limited
Large Steel Mills
- Sinosteel Australia
- Wuhan Iron & Steel Group
- Jiangsu Shagang Group
- Hebei Iron & Steel Group
- Maanshan Iron & Steel
- Capital Iron & Steel Group
Chambers & Company’s client base
- China Gezhouba Group Company Limited (CGGC) China National Petroleum Corporation (PetroChina)
- CITIC Australia Proprietary Limited
- China International Travel Service (CITS)
- Everbright International
- Harbin Power Engineering Corporation
- Henan Yuguang Lead & Gold Co Limited (HYL)
- MCC Mining (Operations) Proprietary Limited
- Ministry of Geology and Mineral Resources (MGMR) (now Ministry of Lands and Resources)
- Shandong Provincial Bureau of Geology and Mineral Resources
- Shanghai Government
- Yunnan Tin Company Group Limited