Key competencies of China House’s cross-cultural team are
- excellent cross-cultural relationship development and partnering skills;
- ability to deduce requirements of a number of stakeholders in order to complete a transaction;
- ability to manage and negotiate transactions with “win-win” outcomes for multiple Chinese entities, agencies and stakeholders, as is often required to complete transactions in China;
- ability to conduct negotiations in a commercially astute manner, balanced by a track record of practical business development;
- awareness of complex international law, trade and political trends;
- strong personal networks at high level of government; and
- expertise in mining and energy, in collaboration with Chambers & Company.